Commercial Solar Panels for Farms and Rural Small Businesses
Deploying solar panels is the ideal way for farms and rural small businesses near Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, and surrounding areas in Iowa to save on the ever-rising costs of energy from the grid. For one, solar panels can harness natural energy from a free source that will always be available to you – the sun. Additionally, reliance on solar energy means that you’ll depend significantly less on other forms of energy, such as electricity from fossil fuels. If you’re ready to see firsthand what solar power can do for your bottom line, turn to Current Renewable Efficiencies (Current RE) for outstanding solar panel systems and installation services.
The solar panels we sell and install are durable and engineered to consistently produce power that offsets your energy costs for years to come. Current RE strives to provide a renewable energy solutions that offers a 1:1 ratio of energy taken from and returned to the grid. This minimizes consumption of nonrenewable energies, meaning that your monthly utility bills will be significantly reduced, of not eliminated entirely. Before installing any system, we’ll first determine how much energy you use to operate your business, and then install the appropriate amount of solar panels needed to achieve that 1:1 ratio.
The commercial solar panels we provide to farmers and other agricultural and rural businesses in Iowa and surrounding states:
- Are manufactured by Phono Solar using a controlled, robotic process to ensure optimal cell spacing tolerance for efficient operation
- Feature a positive-only power tolerance of -0/+5 kW as opposed to the standard -5/+5 kW power tolerance of other solar panels, guaranteeing that our panels will generate power output equal to or greater than the listed power output
- Are installed with an SMA Solar Technology transformerless power inverter, ensuring efficient operation and a high energy output
- Require almost no maintenance at all after installation
- Have a high mechanical strength allowing them to withstand strong winds and heavy snow loads
- Are protected by a 10-year product warranty for peace of mind
- Are backed by a 25-year performance warranty, guaranteeing that the power output of your solar panels, and will be at least 80 percent of labeled power output by the end of year 25
Possibly the greatest benefit of all, though, is the price you’ll effectively pay for solar panel installation. For qualifying projects, the United States federal government offers a 30 percent tax credit and the state of Iowa offers a 15 percent tax credit, both of which are applied to the total cost of your commercial solar panels installation project. Current RE works closely with a professional grant writer who has experience working with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and we’ll make it our mission to streamline the grant application process and ensure that you receive every credit and rebate you deserve.
To learn more about the Phono Solar panels that Current RE offers to rural small businesses and farms near Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, and other areas throughout Iowa and beyond, please contact us today. We will gladly help you discover how harnessing and utilizing energy from the sun with solar panels can help to improve your business’s operating efficiency and reduce utility expenses in the future.